Working for e2v
e2v: smart people, bright ideas, working together
e2v continues to grow and prosper, delivering innovative solutions for high performance systems.
Our success is built on the commitment and hard work of our people across the world, working and living our values.
We asked some of our global team, from our new graduates to people who have given e2v decades of their loyal service, what inspired them to join e2v. Click on one of the names below to watch their video:
- Amy Surridge Chelmsford Graduate
- Bastian Huang Asia Pac
- Bhavina Rana Chelmsford Graduate
- Brett Nicholson New York
- Bryn Powell Chelmsford Apprentice
- Chris Nash Chelmsford Graduate
- Chris Rivers Chelmsford Graduate
- Eric Kadouche Paris
- George Bull Chelmsford Apprentice
- Always work to deliver excellence and value to our customers through long-term partnerships
- Are recognised and respected as experienced and talented people
- Demonstrate a strong competency in design, manufacture, service and support across our core technologies and market areas
- Understand our responsibilities to managing and minimising the environmental impact of our activities
We strive to work to our core values of:
- Customers first
- Excellence throughout
e2v encourages employees to work within the e2v values to ensure the success of the businesses and its continued success and achievement of its mission. Individuals who have demonstrated that they have lived these values are recognised through the STARS scheme (Smart Thinking Award and Recognition Scheme).
So apply today and start a great career at e2v inc. Please email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org