We partner with our customers to improve, save and protect people’s lives.
Our innovations lead developments in communications, automation, discovery, healthcare and the environment.
- RF Power solutions for: defense electronic countermeasures, Radar systems, Stellar satellite communications amplifiers, and missile control safety & arming devices
- Imaging solutions, including CCD & CMOS sensors and cameras for space and earth observation imaging, machine imaging plus thermal imaging products for fire, safety and rescue.
- Semiconductor solutions for aerospace & defense, space and industrial markets requiring: lifecycle management, hi-rel microprocessors, high-speed data converters, high-reliability ICs with lifetime continuity of supply, manufacturing, assembly and test services.
We employ approximately 1,650 people across 10 countries in Europe, America and Asia, have annual sales of £220m, and are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
As a result of our track record of innovation and technological breakthroughs, e2v continues to be involved in many high-profile programs, including:
- US Patriot air and missile defense system
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 757, 767, 747, 777, and 787
- European Space Agency Gaia mission to map our galaxy
- Hubble space telescope upgrade project
Our success is built on our in-house technical capabilities, long-established relationships with leading industry partners, and ties to major universities, all of which ensures we can deliver the needed expertise for a diverse range of technical challenges our market demands.