e2v inc is part of the global e2v group. Our people design, develop, and manufacture inspirational high-technology engineering solutions for the most exacting requirements of US and defense companies.
- RF power solutions for: defense electronic countermeasures, Radar systems, Stellar satellite communications amplifiers, and missile control safety & arming devices
- High-performance imaging solutions including CCD & CMOS sensors and cameras, for space and earth observation imaging and fire, rescue & security thermal imaging
- Hi-rel semiconductor solutions for & defense programs requiring: lifecycle management, hi-rel microprocessors, high-speed data converters, high-reliability ICs with lifetime continuity of supply, assembly & test services, and MRAMs
For the year ended March 31, 2013 the e2v group achieved global sales of more than $300m. We have approximately 1600 employees in six US and European design, development, and manufacturing sites.
As a result of our track record of innovation and technological breakthroughs, e2v continues to be involved in many high-profile groundbreaking programs, including:
- US Patriot air and missile defense system
- Airbus A380
- Boeing 757, 767, 747, 777, and in the new 787
- European Space Agency Gaia mission to map our galaxy
- Hubble space telescope upgrade project
Our success is built on long-established relationships with industry partners; for example, with Freescale Semiconductor to develop and supply extended reliability versions of its microprocessors.
The combination of our in-house technical capability, which has resulted in nearly 200 patent families being granted to the e2v group, and links with technical authorities and universities, ensures we can bring together the right level of expertise for a diverse range of technical challenges.